The CNC head of the multi-head plasma cutting machine can be used for cutting of complicated shapes. It can also be used for rapid sheet cutting after being equipped with plasma. The straight cutting head can carry out cutting of steel bar from steel plate with high efficiency and small deformation.
|CNC system||Homemade or imported|
|Effective cutting width||Span-800mm|
|Effective cutting length||Rail length-2m|
|Cutting torch carriage||1~2|
|Single flame cutting torch||Optional|
|Nesting software||FASTCAM/APNS3000(1 set)|
|Plasma power source||Less than 200A plasma power source|
|Height adjustment of plasma cutting torch||Arc voltage height adjustment(X set)|
|Plasma dust removal||Dry/shallow water/under water|
|Specific functions||Powder marking/perforation with third level air supply/triple torch|
|Non cutting speed||0.1~6m/min|
|Cutting torch lifting stroke||200mm|
|Linear positioning precision||±0.5mm/10m|
|Set speed error||≤±5％|
|Cut surface roughness||Ra12.5~25|
|Automatic height adjustment precision||≤0.5mm|
1. The cross beam and end frame of the multi-head plasma cutting machine is welded by the automatic welding center to reduce welding deformation.
2. All the stressed parts of this machine is stress relief treated, so that the service life is prolonged.
3. Jinfeng is equipped with 13 CNC multi-axis machining centers which can carry out multi surface processing at the same time, thus ensuring the parallelism of the cross beam and the rail and the precision of hole site. So our cutting machine has higher precision, longer service life and easier maintenance than other manually operated processing machines.
4. The longitudinal and horizontal movement of the machine adopts linear rail.
5. Spring type engaged gear and rack makes the machine running more stable.
6. The cutting torch base has the function of 360° anti-collision, ensuring safe running of the cutting torch in the whole working area. The heavy torch lifting unit has three lifting modes: manual, electric and automatic height adjustment.
7. It adopts imported PLC control.
1. Single flame cutting torch
● The single flame cutting torch is mainly used for I shaped cutting of arbitrary geometry.
● It can be used for various geometric figures cutting at the same time.
● Each air inlet is equipped with flashback arrestor to prevent flashback of cutting torch.
● The outer surface of the air tube in high temperature zone adopts stainless steel woven mesh to prevent air tube aging and protect the air tube from the damaging of spattering sparks.
● The regulating hand valve on the cutting torch can be used to adjust the mixing ratio of oxygen and flammable gas or the cutting flame level.
● The max cutting thickness of the single flame cutting torch is 200mm. If the required max cutting thickness is 300mm, please indicate it in the contract.
2. Powder marking device
Powder marking is an important method in cutting process. It has the following functions: displaying the cutting shape to test that whether the cutting program is correct or not; pre-indicating the welding lines; fixed point marking; marking for follow-up processing. The white line of 0.8-1mm is sintered on the steel plate surface. There will not be color fading for quite long time. The color fading is directly controlled by the computer.
3. Flame triple/ fourfold torch straight-line bevel station
The flame triple/fourfold torch straight-line bevel station is mainly used for steel plate straight-line bevel cutting. Three groups of flame torches are respectively installed on the torch shifting bar. It can carry out up bevel, straight line and bottom bevel cutting at the same time. We can get the bevel with highly precise remaining root by the height adjusting unit of the flame triple/fourfold torch straight-line bevel station. The cutting bevel can be divided into V, X, Y, K type etc. The adjustment range of the bevel cutting angle is 0-45°. There is a certain relationship between the bevel cutting angle and plate thickness, so the cutting thickness of this unit is limited. The max cutting thickness is 75mm. This unit can be equipped with additional preheating cutting torch and large angle bevel cutting torch (fourfold torch).
4. Inkjet marking device
The inkjet marking device is the last auxiliary function after cutting. It is mainly used for symbol printing on cutting finished parts from plate. According to different requirements, it can realize printing with different range of height and width, front and back printing and printing of variables and invariant on the same line. All the date, time, shape and programmable logo can be printed.
The symbol printed by this device is clear. The device has some other advantages: low failure rate, high printing speed. Meanwhile, it adopts rotary electric motors in order to get additional control axis, so that it can realize rotation printing. The printing is quite smooth. You can also get the following effects:
1) The amount of recorded information on the steel plate can be greatly increased.
2) The inkjet marking device can protect the operators from stoop labor.
3) The device can reduce clerical error and cognitive error of manual marking.
4) It can realize high speed printing by adopting automatic traveling, thus ensuring extremely high production efficiency.
5) The word printing speed can be up to 12m/min.
5. Rotation torch/ Contour bevel torch/Curve cutting torch
The rotation torch adopts rotation and deflection structure of which the cutting torch will rotate around the cutting center point, and the cutting torch has a deflection angle of ±45°. It can realize cutting of geometric curve fixed bevel and variational bevel by recombination of rotation angle and deflection angle. The upper side of the workpiece cutting point is the original point of horizontal rotation and longitudinal deflection. This structure can not only realize ±540° rotation of the cutting torch, it can also realize cutting point and deflection point overlapping which can prevent cutting angle deviation. The cutting torch is also equipped with primary positioning and anti-collision units, so the plasma cutting torch is safer and more reliable.
6. Double torch/Twin torch
The adjusting distance between the two cutting torches of flame double torch/twin torch is 80mm-200mm. The double torch is mainly used for plate material I shaped cutting of arbitrary geometry. By adopting automatic nesting system, the double torch can realize optimal combination of the parts to be cut, thus realizing relatively high plate utilization and optimal cutting path. Several groups of single flame cutting torch can be installed on the portal frame. The linkage of the torches carried out by steel belt can realize cutting of identical parts or symmetrical parts.